Sunday, March 17, 2013

Problem is a bounty!

I'm not so sure, if I'm not mistaken, I learnt the poem 'the Road Not Taken' when I was in form 4, 8 years back then in my English class, in session of 'short story and poem' . Generally, the poem is trying to tell us about making choices of ourselves.

Ok then, that's about making choice. But now, I'm gonna talk about the choice you've made. When we feel very terrible upon the choices you had chosen.

This is what I feel:

I'm the one who made the choice,
I'm not gonna give up,
Even on the way through I fell,
That not a reason for me to shift he direction.

I'm the one who chose this way,
Even the hardship I faced throughout the ways,
Even I stumbled on the way forward,
That's not a reason for me to turn back.

People say, failing doesn't mean you failed for the whole life, but, you just not yet succeed.
People say, again, fail to plan is plan to fail.
Again, a famous man says, “But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise.” 
― Stephen R. Covey

p/s: yes, whatever choices you going to make, please ask Allah (istikarah). Then, tawakal. Inshaa Allah, good things await.


Allah says, "with every difficulty, there is a relief" and again, "verily, with every difficulty there is relief".


~Curious is trying to work hard :)


No comments:

Post a Comment