Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Target

I ever had many times considering to apply an exclusive job with high payment, having a dream car, having a house so I could stay with my beloved family, can do whatever I want as long as it is not against Islam. Yeah, that's my aim!

Until suddenly, I don't know how suddenly I started to think more than having those things. I start to think about I should contribute something to the Ummah. I have to be somebody that can give benefits to other people out there.

And now I somewhat realise that I don't need much more. Yeah, I can deny the importance of having money because money is the key to access for those things as I used to say money could 'buy' education. But, the highest feeling of satisfaction is when you can share your knowledge with other people.

خير الناس أنفعهم للنلس

1 comment:

  1. nice, i like ur statement "The highest feeling of satisfaction is when you can share your knowledge with other people."

    so true, indeed..

    ReplyDelete