Thursday, April 17, 2014

Manusia ni akan sedar dan bersyukur dengan apa yang dia ada bila dia hilang.

I don't know how can I survive for another 8 months.
I just need someone to respect me just in return for my respect to them.
I just don't want to waste the great chance Allah gives just to follow my own way which I don't know either right or wrong.
I don't want the return just in term of money while I have to sacrifice some other things - contributions to ummah, to society, to Islam, my passion, my happiness, my time for good things.
List go on and I just wanna do something with the aim of Mardhatillah.

Haruskah aku meninggalkan cintaku kepada kebaikan dan cita-cita ku hanya kerana material yang boleh lesap sekelip mata dan umurku semakin berkurang??

Tuhan, PLEASE HELP ME, guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment